Ok, so it’s just the first one, but with enough new dungeons to make your head explode! That’s what I’d say if I wrote for Your Sinclair, but I don’t, because that’s what I’d write.
Anyway, everyone’s getting it because I say so. This is the game you’ve been waiting for. Not another fucking version of PS2 Racer X or some bullshit 3rd person action game that makes you hate the analogue nub. Now you can power level everywhere. On the train, on the bus, on the toilet. Even the most mundane action becomes an opportunity to find a Legendary Yoshitsune. Divebombing 100-level dungeons is fine because you’ve got sleep mode and it doesn’t matter that you’ve seen the main plot before because the main story boards are only about 10 per cent of the game anyway. The other 90 per cent is raping Cave of Ordeal 4 over and over LOL
I doubt any of you will get that joke.
Anyway, like I said - you need this game. It’s like Disgaea on drugs! Though probably over the counter drugs that are really just vitamins.